Gordon Jones Terrace in Lanark, IL
Briarfield Health Care Centers in Mineral Ridge, OH
Adobe House in Petaluma, CA
Sunrise Community Inc in Cape Coral, FL
Dutchess Adult Residence in Tivoli, NY
Oakview Manor Health Care Center in Calvert City, KY
Chesapeake Woods Center in Cambridge, MD
Medicalodge of Clay Center in Clay Center, KS
Odd Fellows Home in Walla Walla, WA
The Curtis Home - Elderly Program in Meriden, CT
From Our Blog:
|Qualities to Look for in a Great Nursing Home
Most people are not thrilled with the fact that they need to look for a nursing home for their loved ones. In many cases, when you are looking for a nursing home it means that your loved one needs medical attention around the clock and they are unable to get it at home. They also do not need to be hospitalized. If this is the situation that you are in, you will want to make sure that you find... Continue Reading
Cordell Christian Home
1400 N. College St.
The services that the Cordell Christian Home offer are based around its residents. It is the goal of the Cordell Christian home to make every resident feel like they are home through loving staff members, clean rooms, wonderful meals, and fulfilling activities. The Cordell Christian Home is more than just a care home with residents and employees, it is a family.
It is the mission of the Cordell Christian Home, through Christian service, to provide and maintain the highest possible level of care and service to its residents.
We will accomplish this mission by:
- Persisting in doing the things that we do well.
- Seeking out our weaknesses, acknowledging that they exist, and turning them into strengths.
- Seeking innovation to assist residents and staff to achieve their fullest potential.
- Acknowledging that technology will never replace the warmth of the human touch or the pleasant sound of the human voice. Only people, one to one, can provide many of the essentials for quality of life.
Cordell Christian Home can offer you or your loved one...
- Skilled Stay Availability
- Respite Care
- Special Care Dementia Unit
- Registered Nurse on Duty 7 Days a Week
- Licensed Practical Nurse Coverage 24 Hours a Day
- Restorative Programs
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Services
- Transportation Services
- Free Cable TV
- Barber and Beauty Shop Available
- Luxurious Whirlpool
- Reputation of Quality and Loving Care for Over 45 Years
Share Your Review
Please note: all reviews are screened for spam and take 24-48 hours to be approved.