Broad Mountain Nursing Center in Frackville, PA
Otilia's Board & Care Home in Lake Forest, CA
Westwind Campus of Care in Pueblo, CO
Laflamme's Retirement Home in Littleton, NH
Sunny Springs Nursing & Rehabilitation in Sulphur Springs, TX
Angel's Family Care Home in Burlington, NC
Renee's Countryside Farm Inc in Palmerton, PA
Greenwood Manor in Butler, PA
Heritage Place Adult Living in Statesville, NC
Hamilton Health Care Center in Hamilton, TX
From Our Blog:
|Becoming A Nursing Home Volunteer
Just about anyone can volunteer in a nursing home. If you have considered becoming a volunteer, then you may really want to consider nursing homes. This type of volunteer work can be very rewarding, and you will likely find that you have a great time. Children, teens and adults can all volunteer in this type of setting to do different things around the home. Take a look at some of the best... Continue Reading
Cordell Christian Home
1400 N. College St.
The services that the Cordell Christian Home offer are based around its residents. It is the goal of the Cordell Christian home to make every resident feel like they are home through loving staff members, clean rooms, wonderful meals, and fulfilling activities. The Cordell Christian Home is more than just a care home with residents and employees, it is a family.
It is the mission of the Cordell Christian Home, through Christian service, to provide and maintain the highest possible level of care and service to its residents.
We will accomplish this mission by:
- Persisting in doing the things that we do well.
- Seeking out our weaknesses, acknowledging that they exist, and turning them into strengths.
- Seeking innovation to assist residents and staff to achieve their fullest potential.
- Acknowledging that technology will never replace the warmth of the human touch or the pleasant sound of the human voice. Only people, one to one, can provide many of the essentials for quality of life.
Cordell Christian Home can offer you or your loved one...
- Skilled Stay Availability
- Respite Care
- Special Care Dementia Unit
- Registered Nurse on Duty 7 Days a Week
- Licensed Practical Nurse Coverage 24 Hours a Day
- Restorative Programs
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Services
- Transportation Services
- Free Cable TV
- Barber and Beauty Shop Available
- Luxurious Whirlpool
- Reputation of Quality and Loving Care for Over 45 Years
Share Your Review
Please note: all reviews are screened for spam and take 24-48 hours to be approved.