Clark House Nursing Ctr-Fox HL in Westwood, MA
Manorcare Health Services in York, PA
Abilene Convalescent Center in Abilene, TX
Carriage Hill Retirement Center in Bedford, VA
San Pedro Manor Center in San Antonio, TX
Oswego Springs Assisted Living in Portland, OR
Bayview Rehabilitation & Health Center in Seattle, WA
Earthbound Angels Home Care in Azle, TX
Diamond Point Assisted Living in Scottsdale, AZ
Heritagespring of West Cheste Healthcare Center and Rehabilitation in West Chester, OH
From Our Blog:
|Common Activities and Games for Nursing Home Residents
One thing that draws people to the nursing home living is that it offers many games and activities for the elderly residents. Activities are very important as they help to pass the time for the residents. Many times these patients do not get visitors very often, and that may mean that they get lonely or bored. Instead of letting the patients sit there idle and bored, it is a good idea to have... Continue Reading
Cordell Christian Home
1400 N. College St.
The services that the Cordell Christian Home offer are based around its residents. It is the goal of the Cordell Christian home to make every resident feel like they are home through loving staff members, clean rooms, wonderful meals, and fulfilling activities. The Cordell Christian Home is more than just a care home with residents and employees, it is a family.
It is the mission of the Cordell Christian Home, through Christian service, to provide and maintain the highest possible level of care and service to its residents.
We will accomplish this mission by:
- Persisting in doing the things that we do well.
- Seeking out our weaknesses, acknowledging that they exist, and turning them into strengths.
- Seeking innovation to assist residents and staff to achieve their fullest potential.
- Acknowledging that technology will never replace the warmth of the human touch or the pleasant sound of the human voice. Only people, one to one, can provide many of the essentials for quality of life.
Cordell Christian Home can offer you or your loved one...
- Skilled Stay Availability
- Respite Care
- Special Care Dementia Unit
- Registered Nurse on Duty 7 Days a Week
- Licensed Practical Nurse Coverage 24 Hours a Day
- Restorative Programs
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Services
- Transportation Services
- Free Cable TV
- Barber and Beauty Shop Available
- Luxurious Whirlpool
- Reputation of Quality and Loving Care for Over 45 Years
Share Your Review
Please note: all reviews are screened for spam and take 24-48 hours to be approved.