Zendt Home in Richfield, PA
Cherished Moments in Buffalo, MN
Axis Health Care Staffing in Dayton, OH
Brittany Pointe Estates - Medical in Lansdale, PA
Advantis Home Care in Miami, FL
Santa Cruz Skilled Nursing Center in Santa Cruz, CA
Franklin Meadows in Franklin, IN
Chester River Manor Nursing HM in Chestertown, MD
Maple Avenue Guest Home in Fresno, CA
Carrier Mills Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in Carrier Mills, IL
From Our Blog:
|The Benefits of Nursing Home Living
As you consider nursing home living, it is important to consider the benefits. This may be all it takes to get you to make the decision to place your loved one in a nursing home. Many people feel that it is like putting their loved one in jail, but that is simply not the case if you choose the right home. Some nursing homes are made so that the patients feel like they are right at home. Find... Continue Reading
Cordell Christian Home
1400 N. College St.
The services that the Cordell Christian Home offer are based around its residents. It is the goal of the Cordell Christian home to make every resident feel like they are home through loving staff members, clean rooms, wonderful meals, and fulfilling activities. The Cordell Christian Home is more than just a care home with residents and employees, it is a family.
It is the mission of the Cordell Christian Home, through Christian service, to provide and maintain the highest possible level of care and service to its residents.
We will accomplish this mission by:
- Persisting in doing the things that we do well.
- Seeking out our weaknesses, acknowledging that they exist, and turning them into strengths.
- Seeking innovation to assist residents and staff to achieve their fullest potential.
- Acknowledging that technology will never replace the warmth of the human touch or the pleasant sound of the human voice. Only people, one to one, can provide many of the essentials for quality of life.
Cordell Christian Home can offer you or your loved one...
- Skilled Stay Availability
- Respite Care
- Special Care Dementia Unit
- Registered Nurse on Duty 7 Days a Week
- Licensed Practical Nurse Coverage 24 Hours a Day
- Restorative Programs
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Services
- Transportation Services
- Free Cable TV
- Barber and Beauty Shop Available
- Luxurious Whirlpool
- Reputation of Quality and Loving Care for Over 45 Years
Share Your Review
Please note: all reviews are screened for spam and take 24-48 hours to be approved.