Oakview Medical Care Facility in Ludington, MI
St Jude Medical in Buffalo, NY
Linda Valley Villa in Loma Linda, CA
Silvergate Retirement Residences in Fallbrook, CA
Covenant Home Health Care in Midland, TX
Otilia's Board & Care Home in Lake Forest, CA
Maranatha Home Care in La Quinta, CA
Northampton Manor Nursing Home in Frederick, MD
Marsh View Senior Living in Savannah, GA
Rutledge Home in Chippewa Falls, WI
From Our Blog:
|What to Expect When Working in a Nursing Home
Many people that choose to have a career in the medical field may consider working in a nursing home. It is really important to know what to expect before you get started working there, because it may not be exactly what you thought it was going to be. If you are prepared for the job, then you will likely have a much better experience. There are many different jobs available in a nursing home.... Continue Reading
Cordell Christian Home
1400 N. College St.
The services that the Cordell Christian Home offer are based around its residents. It is the goal of the Cordell Christian home to make every resident feel like they are home through loving staff members, clean rooms, wonderful meals, and fulfilling activities. The Cordell Christian Home is more than just a care home with residents and employees, it is a family.
It is the mission of the Cordell Christian Home, through Christian service, to provide and maintain the highest possible level of care and service to its residents.
We will accomplish this mission by:
- Persisting in doing the things that we do well.
- Seeking out our weaknesses, acknowledging that they exist, and turning them into strengths.
- Seeking innovation to assist residents and staff to achieve their fullest potential.
- Acknowledging that technology will never replace the warmth of the human touch or the pleasant sound of the human voice. Only people, one to one, can provide many of the essentials for quality of life.
Cordell Christian Home can offer you or your loved one...
- Skilled Stay Availability
- Respite Care
- Special Care Dementia Unit
- Registered Nurse on Duty 7 Days a Week
- Licensed Practical Nurse Coverage 24 Hours a Day
- Restorative Programs
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Services
- Transportation Services
- Free Cable TV
- Barber and Beauty Shop Available
- Luxurious Whirlpool
- Reputation of Quality and Loving Care for Over 45 Years
Share Your Review
Please note: all reviews are screened for spam and take 24-48 hours to be approved.