Tendercare Health Center of Cheboygan in Cheboygan, MI
Park House Limited in Chicago, IL
Independent Living Association Inc in Staten Island, NY
KAHL Home for the Aged in Davenport, IA
Frances House Inc in Homewood, IL
Independence Court Of Quakertown in Quakertown, PA
Sunnyview Nursing Home in Trenton, MO
Dock Meadows in Hatfield, PA
Shuksan Healthcare Center in Bellingham, WA
Kaufman Hall & Associates in Skokie, IL
From Our Blog:
|Choosing Between Assisted Living And Nursing Homes
Many people have a common misconception that assisted living facilities and nursing homes are one in the same. This could not be further from the truth. They are really very different from one another. If you have a loved one that is unable to live on their own, then you may be considering one of these as an option for them. Take a look at the differences and decide which of these facilities... Continue Reading
Cordell Christian Home
1400 N. College St.
The services that the Cordell Christian Home offer are based around its residents. It is the goal of the Cordell Christian home to make every resident feel like they are home through loving staff members, clean rooms, wonderful meals, and fulfilling activities. The Cordell Christian Home is more than just a care home with residents and employees, it is a family.
It is the mission of the Cordell Christian Home, through Christian service, to provide and maintain the highest possible level of care and service to its residents.
We will accomplish this mission by:
- Persisting in doing the things that we do well.
- Seeking out our weaknesses, acknowledging that they exist, and turning them into strengths.
- Seeking innovation to assist residents and staff to achieve their fullest potential.
- Acknowledging that technology will never replace the warmth of the human touch or the pleasant sound of the human voice. Only people, one to one, can provide many of the essentials for quality of life.
Cordell Christian Home can offer you or your loved one...
- Skilled Stay Availability
- Respite Care
- Special Care Dementia Unit
- Registered Nurse on Duty 7 Days a Week
- Licensed Practical Nurse Coverage 24 Hours a Day
- Restorative Programs
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Services
- Transportation Services
- Free Cable TV
- Barber and Beauty Shop Available
- Luxurious Whirlpool
- Reputation of Quality and Loving Care for Over 45 Years
Share Your Review
Please note: all reviews are screened for spam and take 24-48 hours to be approved.