Brighton Gardens of Scottsdale in Scottsdale, AZ
Lake St. Charles Retirement Community - St. Charles County in Saint Charles, MO
Heartland Health Service in Sterling, IL
Carrollton Nursing Rehabilitation Center in Carrollton, GA
Munster Med-Inn in Munster, IN
Evergreen Care Center in Owasso, OK
Bel-Aire Quality Care Nursing in Newport, VT
Manor Health Care Center in Miamisburg, OH
North Country Transitional Living Services Inc - Residents in Gouverneur, NY
Silver Bluff Village in Canton, NC
From Our Blog:
|The Importance of Nursing Homes for the Elderly
Nursing homes have become a very important aspect of care for the elderly. Over the years, you will notice the trends that people are living much longer than they used to. Many people feel that this is in part because of all of the help that nursing homes are able to provide. There are a variety of different long term illnesses that are difficult to manage on your own. If someone needs the... Continue Reading
Cordell Christian Home
1400 N. College St.
The services that the Cordell Christian Home offer are based around its residents. It is the goal of the Cordell Christian home to make every resident feel like they are home through loving staff members, clean rooms, wonderful meals, and fulfilling activities. The Cordell Christian Home is more than just a care home with residents and employees, it is a family.
It is the mission of the Cordell Christian Home, through Christian service, to provide and maintain the highest possible level of care and service to its residents.
We will accomplish this mission by:
- Persisting in doing the things that we do well.
- Seeking out our weaknesses, acknowledging that they exist, and turning them into strengths.
- Seeking innovation to assist residents and staff to achieve their fullest potential.
- Acknowledging that technology will never replace the warmth of the human touch or the pleasant sound of the human voice. Only people, one to one, can provide many of the essentials for quality of life.
Cordell Christian Home can offer you or your loved one...
- Skilled Stay Availability
- Respite Care
- Special Care Dementia Unit
- Registered Nurse on Duty 7 Days a Week
- Licensed Practical Nurse Coverage 24 Hours a Day
- Restorative Programs
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Services
- Transportation Services
- Free Cable TV
- Barber and Beauty Shop Available
- Luxurious Whirlpool
- Reputation of Quality and Loving Care for Over 45 Years
Share Your Review
Please note: all reviews are screened for spam and take 24-48 hours to be approved.