Silver Lake Center in Dover, DE
Fairport Baptist Homes in Fairport, NY
River Oaks Resident Line in Steele, MO
Sunshine Senior & Family Services LLC - Easton in Easton, MD
Meadow Ridge Assisted Living in Baraboo, WI
Epworth Village Retirement in Hialeah, FL
Green Manor Health Care Complex - Dialysis in Ghent, NY
Laharpe-Davier Health Care Center in La Harpe, IL
Church Homes Inc in Hartford, CT
Country View Nursing in Bowling Green, MO
From Our Blog:
|Making the Decision to Put Your Loved One in a Nursing Home
Deciding to put your loved one in a nursing home is often times a difficult decision. You want to do what is best for them, which may in fact be nursing home living, but you also want to make them feel like you are doing what is best for them. While a nursing home may be the best thing for them, they may not feel that it is the right thing at that particular time. It is sometimes difficult to... Continue Reading
Cordell Christian Home
1400 N. College St.
The services that the Cordell Christian Home offer are based around its residents. It is the goal of the Cordell Christian home to make every resident feel like they are home through loving staff members, clean rooms, wonderful meals, and fulfilling activities. The Cordell Christian Home is more than just a care home with residents and employees, it is a family.
It is the mission of the Cordell Christian Home, through Christian service, to provide and maintain the highest possible level of care and service to its residents.
We will accomplish this mission by:
- Persisting in doing the things that we do well.
- Seeking out our weaknesses, acknowledging that they exist, and turning them into strengths.
- Seeking innovation to assist residents and staff to achieve their fullest potential.
- Acknowledging that technology will never replace the warmth of the human touch or the pleasant sound of the human voice. Only people, one to one, can provide many of the essentials for quality of life.
Cordell Christian Home can offer you or your loved one...
- Skilled Stay Availability
- Respite Care
- Special Care Dementia Unit
- Registered Nurse on Duty 7 Days a Week
- Licensed Practical Nurse Coverage 24 Hours a Day
- Restorative Programs
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Services
- Transportation Services
- Free Cable TV
- Barber and Beauty Shop Available
- Luxurious Whirlpool
- Reputation of Quality and Loving Care for Over 45 Years
Share Your Review
Please note: all reviews are screened for spam and take 24-48 hours to be approved.